The hydrophobic (water repellent) coating of glass leads to a protection of the glass surface, and this in turn results in easier cleaning. Eventreated glasses, such as panes of sandblasted or satined glass areprotected from repeat soiling and weathering and can be cleaned with little effort. For indoor applications, this means for example thatfingerprints can be reduced and removed much easier than is the case with conventional glass surfaces.
The glass with nano-sealing GEWE-clean® is particularly popular for use in shower partitions; all-glass doors and mirrors. With its unique application procedure and chemical action on glass, the product combines the latest findings related to specific glass finishing methods with the easy-clean effect. Water-repellent coating of the glass makes surfaces easier to clean and helps prevent glass corrosion.
Production specification sheet:
Benefits of GEWE-clean®
- The coating is connected to the glass by means of chemical bond, this ensures a good, long life
- The hydrophobic effect repels water and dirt from the surface of the glass structure
- Remains intact
- The coating enjoys a very long lifetime
- Very high mechanical strength
- Less susceptibility to environmental influences
- Stabilized against to UV-light
- Absolute food compatibility
- Saves cleaning costs, cleaning agents, cleaning work
We are there for you